Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Are Hornby Students Addicted to their Phones?

Are Hornby students addicted to their phones?

Here's a video of interviewees from Hornby High School ( mostly were 14-15 year olds) talking about their usage of phones and others devices.




Most of them said these students said that TEENS are the most addicted on their phones using social media platforms such as INSTAGRAM and SNAPCHAT. Other interviewees also said that they use their phones inside the toilet. Phones ringing distracts them from studying and instead of focusing in class. Meanwhile a few students said that phones help them for their studies. They use their phones for an average of 2-6 hours a day but they think that the ideal time to spend on devices is a maximum of 3 hours each day.

Use your phones for good! Learn to control and discipline your self. We should not be addicted to our phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.