Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2018

Term 1 Reflection


Related image




Looking BACK!

"What did I do well?"

Term 1 was such a good start for me, I managed my time very well but not balanced as it is really meant to be. I give time to the most important things first than procrastinating but sometimes I fall, too. I achieved a lot for the recent term, got excellent grades and high scores. I know myself that I did my very best without putting to much pressure. I enjoy studying, it's like a habit of mine since I was kid. I read and write a lot, and listen very well, not being a weight to anyone's shoulder.

"What could I have done better?"

Being a very active student in class is a tough challenge for me especially that I am a new student but I should speak more often if I know the answer or at least have an idea and not just letting it stay in my mind. Speaking up in front of a new environment is very difficult thinking I might make mistakes or something. I should've share what's happening in my head to class to improve my learning.

"What will I do next?"

I'll put away my shyness and replace it with a confident attitude. Right or wrong what matters is that I am learning and improving, and I'm participating actively. For the rest of the year, everyone will know and see me as a great student in every aspects with imperfections (I hope).




5 comments:

  1. Nice reflection, Lovely. I have noticed your are contributing verbally in class more often so just keep working on building up your confidence. Don't worry about making mistakes or using the wrong words, we all do that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, it should read 'you are' not 'your are'. I didn't proofread.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Ms. Briggs! I'm glad that you said that. I'll improve more. Honestly, I enjoy your class very much.

      Delete
  2. Great start Lovely. I like how you've used amazing words on your paragraph and the photo you've chose about what you are writing about. Keep doing your best and I'm sure you'll succeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feedback Devie! It encourages me to do more blogs and improve my writing. Have a good day!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.