Pages

Monday 1 January 2018

Day 1 -Summer Learning Journey 2

Activity 1: The Early Years
Image result for christchurch basilicah

Cathedral of the Blessed Sacrament, Christchurch

popularly known as Christchurch Basilica, located at City Centre, Christchurch. It was built between 1864 and 1904, so it took 40 years before it was completely built. But because of earthquakes, the cathedral is now damaged it was closed since 2010.

Activity 2: The Right to Vote

Ofcourse, it's not fair. Men and women should have equality or have the same rights. We are all humans, the most beautiful creation of God so we should treat each other fairly. 



2 comments:

  1. Hi there Lovely

    Jade F from the Summer Learning Journey here! Great job on completing another set of activities! That’s lovely that you’ve chosen a local Cathedral in your first activity, even if it has been damaged by the earthquakes. It is still considering a national monument in Christchurch. Did you ever visit the Cathedral before the earthquakes? With your second activity, you’ve made some good points on if women should have the right to vote. I agree that men and women should have the same rights to vote. I guess we are pretty lucky to have that opportunity here in New Zealand and we should take advantage of the right to vote. I remember when I voted last year for the first time ever and it felt good to know that this was my voice towards choosing our government.

    Looking forward to reading more of your blog posts and just a reminder, in order to receive full points to give all the activities, including the bonus activities a go!

    Cheers

    Jade F :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I've been to that Cathedral a month ago. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.