Pages

Thursday 11 January 2018

Day 3 - Summer Learning Journey

Activity 1: Dealing with Stress

Stress is my number one enemy so as I grow up, I discover many things how to get rid of them. I do many things actually, I do what I love doing and I love what I do. I made this quote myslef,

"Do what you love, and love what you do"

Doing things that you really enjoy helps me de-stress. Like, fangirling over BTS (Bangtan Sonyeondan), A KPOP Group in South Korea, their song comforts me and understands me, I also watch their extra videos and MVs, I loved their concept that lead me being a bookworm. I'm reading Demian: The Youth of Sinclair; this story is connected to the concept of BTS, and also The One Who Walk Away From Omelas. Since I was a child, I really love reading. I also do arts to keep stress away, like drawing portraits of people. I also do journal as my personal and unique friend. I listen to music, especially the songs of BTS, ofcourse. Then, I pray and read bible, as you know I'm a Christian. Sometimes, I watch videos of animals, I'm an animal lover, I used to have a pet dog and cats, they really help me de-stress. I also sing, like having my own concert inside my room, I sing with BTS, I dance and exercise.

These are the things I usually do. I hope you can pick up something that can help you.

Activity 2: Offering a Helping Hand

-Tell the other people around the world about what's happening, and they can donate their old stuffs to them.

- Do Fun Run!!!

-Sell recycled things. Make Baskets out of old newspapers then sell it. I personally do this at home coz I want to help reduce waste for our planet.

Bonus: 

I would bring cookies and milk. It's really old here in New Zealand though sometimes it's also hot, but more often it's cold. This is a perfect snack to share with them. Or It could be mushroom soup or Sinigang (Filipino Food), it has a hot delicious soup with veggies and pork!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lovely,

    It's Jade C from Summer Learning Journey team. It's great to be back to read more of your activity posts. I cannot believe that the weekdays are nearly over and it's already Friday! What are your plans for the weekend? I think I will be going to the Jazz music festival held at Takapuna beach this Saturday.

    It was really interesting to read your post today because I am Korean and I like BTS too! My favourite song would be 'Blood, Sweat, and Tears', how about you? I am also Christian and I love pets too! I think we have a lot of things in common :) Doing things that you like and being with people or animals you love would be the best way to de-stress, right?

    Your activity 2 looks great, well done for working hard and continuing with your learning over the summer break! I think letting others know about the life of people who are less privileged and living in harsh conditions is an awesome idea. There are still numerous of people who are very rich but does not know anything about the other side of their world.

    I would love to have some cookies and milk right now. It's nearly lunch time and I am getting a little bit hungry :) I'm sure people in the olden days would enjoy the treats you give them. Mushroom soup and Sinigang would be awesome food to have for dinner or on a cold day!

    All the best,
    Jade C.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.