Pages

Monday 1 January 2018

Day 3 -Summer Learning Journey

Activity 1: The More, The Merrier?

For me, it would be happy to have a big family, or live with many family members and siblings, but thinking practically, the finance budget of supporting will be harder for us, especially for my parents. The work will be double. I would enjoy it to have one brother and sister with my mother and father. For me, someone who laughs and loves me is enough to have a happy home.

Activity 2: Acknowledging Ancestry
-----------------------------------------------------
Bonus Activity:

Lowela (My younger sister) 
1. She can bend or flex her fingers without the help of anything or anyone.
2. She's has dimples in her face that looks like a cat.

Louvel (My older brother)
1. He can play guitar in a finger styling way.
2. He's also good a photography like me.

Evelyn (My Mama)
1. She's so great that she can do all things in our house in just a day.
2. She can't sleep peacefully until all of us in the house were asleep.



1 comment:

  1. Hi there Lovely,

    Happy new year! My name is Jade F and I am one of the bloggers in your school cluster for the Summer Learning Journey.

    Awesome work on your blog post, I really enjoyed reading the facts you've written about your family members; I wish I was good at photography like you and brother!

    I thought your explanation on living in a family of 9 people was lovely and you are right. It does have it's good moments, having a lot of support is always good but financially I reckon it would be a bit of a stretch with many family members. I'm in a family of 5 and even that can get a bit crowded sometimes, though helping the parents with chores around the house and taking care of the siblings would take some of the pressure off the parents! What are some things that you do around the house to help out the family?

    Looking forward to reading more of your blog!

    Jade F :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.