Pages

Monday 15 January 2018

Day 2 - Summer Learning Journey 3

Activity 1: The Dawn of Television


My favourite TV Programme these days is 'I Can See Your Voice'. It's where a daily celebrity-singer guess if who among the contestants are real see-ngers (singers) or see-ntunado (out of tune, sintunado in tagalog). Then there are also celebrities who help the player to guess it right, they are called Soco, and the host ofcourse. The contestants must their best to satisfy the player that they are real singers.

Actually this show originated in South Korea then Philippines also had this kind of show to make people laugh, too. Both South Korea and Philippines show are funny. My family and I always enjoy this show, we watch the episodes online if there's a new release. In the Philippines, it's on Abs-Cbn Channel, in South Korea it's on Mnet Channel.


Image result for i can see your voice
(Philippines)

Bonus Activity: The 3 Rs -Rugby, Racing, Running





1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Lovely,

    My name is Georgia and I am the cluster manager for the Kaikohekohe (Northland) cluster. For the next few days, I'll be commenting on students blogs from Uru Manuka and I am very excited to see the work you all have been doing this summer.

    I have never heard of you favourite programme 'I can see you voice'. How do you watch it? Is it on the television or online? It sounds very interesting. My nana loves the X Factor, we just watched the finale last night together. Is X Factor similar to I can see your voice?

    You poster looks great, I love the font you used, you've made his name really stand out. Can you tell me your favourite facts about him? I thought it was particularly interesting that during this running career, Snell broke at least six world records.

    Keep up the great work and I look forward to reading more of your blog posts soon.

    Nga mihi
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.