Pages

Friday 24 September 2021

Panel 2 layout plan

 Here is my layout plan for panel 2, extending ideas from panel 1. 


I am planning on working 4 series


I am extending these series through showing covid isolation, staying at home/bubbles, physical distancing, longing for connection/touch, and using the NZ covid logo. I will continue using geometries and lines. 


The geometry and lines and abstract forms are inspired by Wadily Kandinsky 

I paint and sketch by music "Ylang-ylang" by FKJ mainly, just like Kandinsky.

The floating objects, plan colours and textured paints and child-like undefined paintings are inspired by Marc Chagall. He also inspired me with stained glass painting and a subject of love. 


The use baybayin (ancient Filipino characters) and showing Filipino culture in symmetry are inspired by Robyn Kahukiwa. 

My next steps are to paint my current sketches and build the series from there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.