Pages

Friday 22 June 2018

Curiosity: How Humans Benefit From Pets

How Humans Benefit from Pets?

Have you ever noticed that you feel better when you're around with your pet? It's true. Your pets help you improve your mood. Spending a quality time your pet dog or cat or any other animals can have a positive impact on your health and wellbeing. They are the best stress relievers, just sitting down, walking, playing and even sleeping with your pet helps you get better than doing these things alone.

According to a research, people who own dogs or pets are less likely to have a heart disease than to those who are non-owners. Walking with a dog in a park is like a social magnet, people tend to ask if they can pet your dog and start talking to you. Petting your cat or dog feels good. It can also lower your blood pressure, helps your body release a relaxation hormone, and cuts down on levels of a stress hormone.

A pet is not just your companion but consider them as your family, too. Don't forget to feed and bath them, always clean the litter box and play with them because they can also have depressions so as we do.
Image result for pets reduce stress

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmm very interesting Lovely. Knowing that pets aren't just your companion but they can also decrease heart diseases. I wonder if humans can decrease diseases for pets as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that made me wonder if human can also relieve stress for pets. Thanks for reading my blog!

      Delete
  2. Good topic Lovely! That such an interesting topic and facts to know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you learned something new from my post about how cats communicate with people.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.