Pages

Monday 18 June 2018

Performance Evaluation

Aotearoa


1. Were you happy with your performance? Why? Describe?

YES! Cause I know to myself that we all enjoyed the song and that we received a big applause from the audience.

2. How did you feel performing in front of an audience? Explain!

A bit nervous but feels so good. Performing in a small crowd made me tremble though I'm used in performing in front of many people, at first  I felt like I'm going to ruin the stage and everything but when I started singing and playing the piano I felt the excitement and just go with the melody of the song.

3. What was your final grade and were you happy with?

Excellence- and yes I'm very happy with it but I have this kind of feeling that our performance should be in the middle of merit and excellence cause we're not that very good but not so bad also.

4. How could you have improved your performance?

We might communicate more as a group and share our ideas to improve our performance. We should also build more confidence as a group and encourage each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.