Pages

Saturday 30 June 2018

Cave Art

Cave Art

What am I learning?

Cave Art is a bridge between today and in the past. Cave Arts show us how people in the past history lived and survived. We can see the types of tools they used to hunt, what food they eat and how it looks like. Cave Art is like paintings in an exhibit in a less fancy way. I also learned how to actually imitate cave arts with my class in Social Studies.

How does this work show my learning?

By learning and seeing cave art stuff, we made our own cave art-like on a sandpaper. I knew how to do it and the purpose of doing it.

What am I wondering?

Now I wonder how they came up with the idea of doing cave art and the colours they used...

How can I use this learning?

I might use this if I ever visited a preserved Cave Art like the Petroglyphs in the Philippines or to just have an idea about the living in the past and how it differs now.


This is what our class did in Social Studies imitating cave art.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.