Pages

Thursday 28 June 2018

Egyptian Medicine

Egyptian Medicine

Egyptian Medicine is one of the oldest ancient document in the history of discoveries. Their medical practice includes locating of bones, minimally invasive surgeries, dentistry and an immense set of pharmacopoeia. As an example, Egyptians discovered how to treat diseases and make their own drugs written on a papyrus. I thought that pharmacopoeia (meaning, drug-making) is where the word pharmacy came from. They easily identify and treat injuries, unlike diseases which are more complicated.  Their discoveries are a great help in today's science, and with technology nowadays medical practices are improving and more illness are curable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.