Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

Curiosity: How cats communicate with People?

 As a pet lover and owner, I always wonder if they can understand what I'm saying or their gestures and stuffs towards me. 


According to bright side, cats can recognise 25-35 words they hear frequently, like when you call them by their names often or some basic commands and phrases you always tell them. They can't respond with words but using gestures with their body.

These are some common body languages of your cat:







Here are also some tips to understand your cat, we all know how our beloved cats act like a boss and us as their servants but they can reduces your stress and makes you happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.