Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2018

Making Circuits

Aim: Make the bulb light and compare the brightnesses between 3 kinds of circuit

Equipment: Wires (alligator clip), bulbs, battery


Diagrams of circuits used:

                                            Circuit 1                                              Circuit 2

      Circuit 3

1. The first circuit has a brighter light than the second series circuit because it has only one load that receives all the electrons. The second circuit has 2 loads that mean they share the voltage.

2. The third circuit is brighter because the flow of electrons around the circuit only passes one bulb in every path.

3. The first and third circuit has almost the same brightness.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.