Pages

Saturday 13 January 2018

Day 1 - Summer Learning Journey 3

Activity 1: Meat and Three Veg

This kind of rule seems interesting for me, I hope this can be done in our home too because it will help my diet. I'm trying to loose some weight, a person like me can't be overweight or fat though I really like eating because of my personal reason. And also I don't want to have big body, it doesn't suit my face after all.

Activity 2: What's in a name?

Yes, in my recent school, Christine and John are popular names, I don't know the other because I'm just a new student. But in my last school in the Philippines, Christine, Joy and Mae/May are the most popular names among girls. While John, Joshua, and Justin and Angelo are the most popular names among boys.

Bonus:


This is my postcard. I put the BT21 characters made by BTS, my idol boy band group. Then I put a Kiwi bird and a Kiwi fruit since I'm here in New Zealand. If I will send letters to my friend in the PH, just by looking at the postcard, she will  know that it's from me without putting my name on it. So, as you can see, all of my blog posts we're like at some points have BTS thing, it's because I really admire them aside of their really handsome faces, I admire their music and their personalities.



1 comment:

  1. Hey Lovely,

    This is Jade C from the Summer Learning Journey team. It’s awesome to see that you have been blogging and completed some activities over the weekend. How was your week? Today, the weather was really sunny and humid in Auckland, so my family and I went to the cafe near the beach and we ate nice lunch there. I also had 2 ice-creams and one lemonade to cool me down. What is the weather like down in Christchurch? :)

    I think it’s great that you are thinking about what you eat and the ways to stay healthy and fit. I wonder why you want to loose weight... I think you look beautiful just the way you are :) Being healthy and fit is not all about the body size, its also about being healthy in the inside- your mind, spirit, and emotions. Remember to not get too stressed with eating and loosing weight. However, eating a lot of vegetables and nutritious food will make you glow!

    I searched up online to find some popular baby names for 2018z For girls, the top 3 popular names were : Olivia, Eva, and Isabella. For boys, the top 3 were : Liam, Noah, and Logan. I think its better to have a name that is unique and special, like yours! Lovely is such a lovely name :)

    I can see that you LOVE BTS! I also like listening to their music but I’m not a huge fan like you. BTS is lucky to have a fangirl like you who support them all the way from New Zealand!

    It was fantastic to read and comment on your blog. Keep up the awesome work and I will come back to read your next activity post!

    All the best,
    Jade C.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.