Pages

Monday 9 April 2018

Year 10 - Group Performance

1. Who is in your group and what is each person doing?
Alyana and Hillary

2. What is the song you are working on? ( add a youtube link)
What a Beautiful Name

3. Why did you choose that song?
We love this song so much, like our favourite and we want to use our voices and skill for God.

4. What is the song about?
It's about how Jesus, His name is beautiful and wonderful. It's all about praising and lifting Jesus.

5. What is going to be the challenging part of the song.
The part before the chorus
6. what are you rehearsing this week?
The whole song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.