Pages

Saturday 7 April 2018

Journal Entry No. 7

Greed is 'I'

The World is Greedy. The people in this world is greedy, selfish and careless. Everyone could be greedy, you and I have been in a situation wherein we're really greedy. But how come we notice other person's greediness but we don't see it to ourselves? I am not saying that you and I are always greedy but, people are blind to their selves, try looking at the mirror to see and examine your own self.

Greed, the first time you hear it you'll already feel how bad this word is. Greed is when you take and take without concerning the feelings and situations of others and only you will benefit. In science, it's parasitism, the greedy person is the parasite and the other is the host, the parasite will just suck all your blood to be full and live, but the host will feel sick and weak and will get nothing but losing. Or simply, greed is defined as a one-lettered word 'I' and nothing else. 'I' will never be contented on what it has, 'I' wants everything in the world, 'I' will never stop taking and receiving. 'I' don't care about others, 'I' is the most important.

Letter 'I' is the most greedy letter that no matter how much it has will never be enough, but is 'I' a greedy person too? Ask 'I'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.