Pages

Saturday 8 May 2021

My Kaupapa

kaupapa


 This was my very first page of brainstorming for my Kaupapa. Through painting and research, I have developed my ideas to deeper and more meaningful pieces. 


And this I have developed my ideas further. Now, I need to consider about how I can make series and sequences with my Kaupapa using symbols, narrative, colours, subjects, techniques, etc. All my ideas lead to "love". I care about emotional and mental, the heart and mind. Because I believe that being conscious of your own self, being gentle with yourself, and expressing gratitude in everything makes life beautiful.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.