Pages

Thursday 14 February 2019

English Learning Goals 2019

Image result for goals


English Learning Goals 2019

What are the things I want to achieve or improve this year?


  1. I want to read at least 5 novel books this year to improve my reading skills and widen my vocabulary. 
  2. I want to interact with other English-speaking people more in order to practice my speaking language skills. GO OUT WITH MY COMFORT ZONE.
  3. I want to be consistent in writing:
    • on my journal (short stories)
    • poems each month summarising my feelings. 
    • essays about different topics and look for my own mistakes. 





1 comment:

  1. I really liked your idea about writing poetry to summarise your feelings rather than just writing a reflective blog or recount text. You are right that sometimes you need to go outside your comfort zone to accelerate your learning but I think you are very capable of doing this. You have a growth mindset and I think you are willing to take risks and rise to new challenges with your learning.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.