Pages

Wednesday 6 February 2019

Soundtrack of My Life

Music connects everybody", a cliche....

If you are into fandoms, you know what I'm saying. Music now has made people compare and also argue whose music is better. Sharing the soundtrack of my life into public might be a question to a few people in this universe. "We are all different". Music has become part of our stories, journeys, our lives. My OWN soundtrack means my OWN life, too. Different music, different stories.

Disclaimer: I don't own the background photo on the slides nor any of the songs and pictures used. All rights to the right owner.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.