Pages

Thursday 7 December 2017

Hands on Fire

Aim:
I want to safely set myself on fire.

Equipments:
water
container
detergent
gas fire

Method:
1. Set up your equipments.
2. Wear your safety glasses.
3. Roll up your sleeves.
4. Tie your hair.
5. Wet your hands, wrist and forearms.
6. Get a scoop of bubbles on your hands.
7. Take a photo of yourself raising your hands at shoulder level

8.  Slowly open your hands up.
9. Spread your fingers then take a photo of you.

Here I go, setting my hands on fire. (Singing Fire-BTS, "Bultaorone")




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.