Pages

Wednesday 6 December 2017

Walking in Straight Lines

Aim:
I want to find out if we need our senses to walk in straight line.

Hypothesis:
I predict that if you can't see, hear, touch then you can't walk in a straight line, you'll go anywhere, out of no where.

Equipment:

1. Blindfold
2. Cotton wool
3. Bucket

Method:

I'm gonna try walk 200 m in a straight line

Put some cotton wool up your to not smell anything that can hint you where to go.



Put some cotton wool up in your ears to stop hearing the cars

Wear the bucket on your head.

Results:
It feels like I'm a disabled person, I can't see anything but darkness. I can't smell anything. It's like I'm lost in the midst of darkness where no where to go. I tried walking in a straight line but still end up going in slant a bit. I don't know what happened and what I was like, but I'm pretty sure i walked.

Discussion:

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.