Pages

Sunday 18 February 2018

Journal Entry No. 2

SpaceX Car Launch

Journal Entry No. 2

SpaceX launch Falcon Heavy without a 100% assured of success. Their skills and thoughts amazed me,
also they way they shout out their happiness in the video that I can feel their hard works for this project.
The quality of the videos and pictures they produced are also incredible.
Now, I’m curious what would happen next? Or what will change? 20th Century has this kind of science
skills, what would happen in 21st Century?
I also noticed that the rocket they use or the core booster they call came back to earth and can be used
again. Saving money, conserving energy and reusing it. That’s what we can call eco-friendly,
except the smoke/combustion it produced. I hope this will be a value that we can learn.
Elon Musk said that he wants the test flight of Roadster to be less boring so they sent it to space and
showed really incredible thing to all human beings

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.