Pages

Thursday 22 February 2018

Preparation for Keyboard Skill Test

Questions


1. which song did you chose to work on and why? Add the link to the song.

I chose DESPACITO for my keyboard practice and to play next week in front of the class on test because firstly, I know this song very well (as you know it's so much popular), people keep playing it on radios and singing along with it meanwhile the other songs, it's my first to see and heard them so I know if I choose them it will be difficult for me to perform. I also the "What About Us" song but I prefer "Despacito" over that because the melody of that song is too hard for me to play in keyboard and I don't know much of the song that's why.


2. Which parts have you found challenging?

I found it challenging in the part wherein I'm playing using both of my hands though I'm used in playing two hands but this time it's the thrill particularly the transition of chords, from Bm to G then D is easy for me, but the chord is going to A and that's the specific part where I am challenged but I kept trying till I get it right, I used my whole period of time in Music in getting it right.


3. How are you feeling about the skills test and performance?

It's a privilege to play keyboard in front of the class and my teacher, I feel so excited how I will play next week, I hope I don't make even a single tiny mistake. I want to develop more my skill, and share it to others too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.