Pages

Saturday 24 February 2018

Journal Entry No. 3

Time Travel


I went to the park crying, thinking about all my problems as a 26 year old employed girl then I saw child drowning in the pond but his parents didn’t notice him so I jump onto  the water and tried to save him, his father saw us, he quickly powered the engine of a boat going towards us. I lifted the child to the boat first, the father will then grab my hand but water swallowed me and a solar eclipse occur, I continue from going down and felt unconscious. I can see the light above and I can feel the ground but I’m still in water, I quickly get up and find myself in an unfamiliar place with native people who has fair skin, small eyes, in a hanbok, they are washing their clothes. Suddenly, a girl approached me as her master with a different name, I told her that’s not my name and she mistaken me for someone but she insist that it’s me. She’s really happy that I’m alive, “Did you lost your memory Lady Ly? Is it because you almost died?” she said while crying. She grabbed my hand and went to a nice place, everybody seems waiting for me, they took me in to a very beautiful room and changed my clothes into a new clean dress, a luxurious hanbok, they are all nice to me and let me rest for a bit.



My Point of View: (POV)


Why am I here? Did I drowned earlier while saving the kid? Why are they saying they know me but calling me in a different name?After some time I thought maybe I possessed a dying girl in here and now it’s me. I started to cry, I don’t know what do, what if they kill me once they knew that I’m a different person? But I don’t want to go back either, maybe someone granted my wish earlier to escape my problems. This girl’s life is so nice and much better here, I just need to be careful and act like them so I can live here. I fell asleep for crying too much.



I woke up, seeing everything so unreal, I ran outside to take a look, the people greeted me but they are like native people with old clothing of Korea. Am I still dreaming? I asked them where am I, they look worried about me and at the same time grateful that I’m alive, someone said that I’m in the house of my father, a physician who has the Highest Bone Rank in the capital of Silla under the ruling of King Jinheung, he is a very know king even in the modern times because of he is one of the greatest King that unifies the Three Kingdoms of Korea: Goguryeo, Silla and Baekje.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.