Pages

Thursday 1 March 2018

Year 10 Art

TONE- shadowing, darkening, identifying where the light comes from in the picture/drawing, bringing life to the drawing.

I learned a lot in this lesson but I'm still struggling in this technique or style of drawing. I'm used to draw portraits of people from a picture and make black and white to see the shadow and lighting. My skill is developing more through this and I want to challenge my self to master this.

Mohua Bird

Mrs. Clemence taught us how to draw this bird through anatomy drawing. First, the proportion of the picture, then draw the basic shapes until you get the right size and shape. Finally, you can draw the details and make it realistic or better.


 Riroriro Bird

Quick Thumbnails from Michael Mew

My Quick Thumbnails with Sketches










----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.