Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2018

Year 10 Guitar Skills



1. What did you find challenging about Guitar skills?

It's hard for me to choose a song to play. A song that will suit my voice while playing the guitar. I practice 7 songs but only played one.

2. How did you feel about your skills test?

Nervous and scared. In terms of performing in music, I'm not really that confident to show my talent, I am always afraid that I might make mistake and people will just...
3. Which instrument would you like to focus on next term and why? ( This will be your solo instrument and your voice is your instrument if you want to sing! )

Keyboard/Piano! I love guitar and I already know how to play it since i was 13 but piano is really my dream! I thought playing piano is just a piece of cake but not, it was a difficult one but once you know it, you'll just get along with the notes. I want to develop my skills more and reach my childhood dream!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.