Pages

Monday 2 July 2018

William Shakespeare No. 2

Here is my #2 Digital Learning object in English about William Shakespeare in preparation for the next topic which is the Merchant of Venice, one of his many plays.

I simply just put the questions and answers together using Canva. There are 10 questions corresponding to William Shakespeare and the town of Elizabethan, and also the plays or theatre. 


My wonders:
Who's ruling the Elizabethan or England in Shakespeare's time? 
If they throw their toilet waste on the street, is it stinky, dirty in the town?
Does someone collect these waste?
How small is the town of Elizabethan?

For my next blog post, I'm gonna use MySimpleShow for my 3rd DLO linking to William Shakespeare so check it out. Leave a comment below if you have suggestions, recommendations, questions or something you want to share with me. Thank you! Check out my next blog post. 


2 comments:

  1. I really liked the way you created your DLO with some creativity. Really informative, good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Please look forward for my next bog posts

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.