Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2018

William Shakespeare No. 4

Here is my #4 Digital Learning Object in English about William Shakespeare in preparation for the next topic which is the Merchant of Venice, one of his many plays. 

I'm starting to like MySimpleShow in terms of doing my DLOs. So as usual, I made it in a paragraph way without putting the 10 questions and then answering! I hope you are learning with me, Thank you!



My Wonders:

Why did Romeo and Juliet commit suicide? 
How much is a pound of flesh in the Elizabethan in Shakespeare's time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.