Pages

Monday 2 July 2018

William Shakespeare No. 3

Here is my #3 Digital Learning Object in English about William Shakespeare in preparation for the next topic which is the Merchant of Venice, one of his many plays. 

Just as what I said in my previous blog post, I used MySimpleShow to share my learning digitally. If you liked this video please give it a thumbs up on youtube or just leave a comment below, it would be a great help for me to do more and work hard. Thank you!


My wonders:

Why did King James I changed Shakespeare's theatre company's name?
Did King James I had ever watched one of Shakespeare's play? What is it?
Did people dislike one or any of Shakespeare's play?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.