Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

Modal Verb Practice - Term 3


Image result for term 3


 Term 3 has started and there are lots of things to do. If I want to improve or change myself unlike from the previous terms. I want my rest of the months this year to be productive and realistic. I have to make plans first or list it into small parts so that It won't be boring and lazy to do. These past few nights I said to myself that sleeping earlier than 9:30 p.m. is a must! So far so good. I need to sleep early to wake up early, right? I should also interact in class more this term. Maybe I could read more books than I did before to increase and expand my vocabulary. There's a really big possibility that I might do more things than what I have said in here, so I wish the best for myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.