Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

Reflection Blog in Research Extreme Natural Events


I read sites and watched news about Hurrican Patricia. I wrote notes for me to make it easier to write the paragraphs later on explaining how this monster hurricane formed. I learned a lot for our research.

So far, I'm doing well researching.

The sites I've read only showed minimal information about the formation of Hurrican Patricia but on the other hand, it gave me other things I need to know about, too.

For the next lesson, I think I should narrow my google search with specific questions or topics to quickly and briefly make my notes for my paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.