Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

Organic Perfume Blog


Making your own perfume. Sounds exciting, right? Indeed. Making your own organic perfume is very beneficial, to you, and to the environment.

A week ago, I started experimenting my formulae and ratios. Since I can only get lavender oil, sweet orange oil, and peppermint oil, my scents are limited. I can't find jojoba oil yet at this point. Distilled water, the answer for the absence of jojoba oil as my carrier oil.

So far, my research has been going well. I am working quickly. Surprisingly, my plans for the next period are being completed before the time. I was about to put my videos and photos but a year * students deleted it so, wait 'till today and I'm going to give you a peek on what I'm doing.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.