Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

Photos of my Perfumes

Yey! Week 3 of Passion Project. 

How are you? I did my perfumes. Calling for celebrations. But, we don't have time for that now cause I have a research to do in order to inform everyone about perfumes. 


Do you like perfumes? What kind of scent is your favourite? Did you know that your personality and mood can be describe using fragrance? Maybe, we are using perfumes just to look nice and put together. But there's nothing wrong with that. 


I have used ethanol alcohol with 95% concentration to determine which is better, organic or synthetic?


Here are my final products. I decorated the bottles last week with washi tape and stickers. Isn't it cute? 

Follow my blog about this project to learn more. My research will come up soon < 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.