Pages

Monday 12 November 2018

Performance Arts




This year, we had a lot of music projects in Mrs Beer's class. All of them are my favourite, but if I were to choose one, I'd pick the 'Composing My Own'. With this project, I can express reality. Showing the real world, the real feelings, the real you, is very uncommon because we, people, are afraid of prejudice, judgement and comparisons.

What I found challenging this year is being consistent on your work and passion for music. So to incoming year 10 music students, here are some words for you

Related image


Music lets us express the real us. Just be yourself, don't be afraid to get out of the shadows. Take one step at a time. Erase those negative thoughts of 'maybe I'll make a mistake', 'they will laugh at me', 'I'm no good at this', 'I'm shy'. Fighting!

My goals for 2019

I'd improve my piano and guitar skills. Maybe in the future, I can write an inspiring song for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.